Sunday, July 31, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #35

Hello my bloggy friends!

I am writing this quickly before I head out on the road to my son’s MX national race at Loretta Lynn’s Dude Ranch.  I only had time to visit a few of last weeks party links but I wanted to show a few that catch my eye.

p.s.  I am really taken a risk, hosting a meme without having access to internet.  If something goes wrong, I apologize in advance.

Carrie

Nautical Mantel shared by Homeroad

Butterfly Specimen Art shared by Junkin’ Junky

DSCN2118

French Cookies shared by The Enchanted Oven

Amazing Master Bedroom shared by Conspicuous Style

Seaside Lunch Tablescape shared by The Tablescaper

outdoor counter  00111

Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Box Cake shared by Sun Scholars

 

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

19 comments:

  1. Have a great time!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific features! Love that bedroom makeover, and that seaside tablescape! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week & Have fun at the testosterone fest. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time Carrie and thanks for hosting!! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carrie! Hope you have a wonderful time!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on way over to check out that bedroom!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great linky party, Carrie! We appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my mantel Carrie!
    Susan xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful features! Have a great time and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to here about your trip! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, thanks so much for featuring my Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake! And thanks for hostessing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing...:))

    (http://www.bellecaketopperandmould.net/)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to check out all the other projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for hosting Carrie, always so much inspiration here!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carrie, thank so much for hosting this awesome party!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Carrie, just joined in for the party for the first time, thanks so much! xo Debra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. If you did, please leave a comment!!!
Thanks ~Carrie

*and remember what mom always said~ "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say NOTHING at all".

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails