Sunday, July 24, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #34

Hello Everyone!

What a hot week/weekend it has been here in the Carolina’s!  It’s been another crazy week for me with not one but two Carolina Panther training sessions (I really hope we have a football season after all these trainings), a meeting with the winter swim coaches, and the Hubs invited an out-of-town guest for the week, which I get to entertain while everyone is at work! 

My upcoming week will consist mostly of packing and preparing for my son’s national.  I will literally have several packing  list laying all over the house.  My daughter laughs and says that I will even have a list for her.  Ha ha.  She’s right!

Coming up on this week’s Dittle Dattle:

  • Outdoor Lounge Chairs (yes, this is my month long project that I have teased about)
  • Teen Lounge Chalkboard
  • National Race Information
  • Amaze Me Monday blog party!!

Carrie

 

Clock Pedestal Dish shared by Homeroad

Wooden Dice Tutorial shared by The 36th Avenue

Cardboard Flip-Flops shared by Sandy’s Space

Fluffernutter Sandwich Cookies shared by Press Down, Shaken Together

Homework Station shared by Mommy Minded

Bow Holder Tutorial shared by Johnny In A Dress

175

Beach Cottage Bedroom shared by Classic Casual Home

 

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

26 comments:

  1. I sure you all get some relief from the heat soon. Thanks so much for hosting each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie,
    Good luck in the Nationals! Love the features. Thanks for having us!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, this is my first time joining you.

    Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thrilled to see my cardboard flip flops featured on your blog. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for having me today! Hope you all have a great week. I am sending you over some of our cold winter weather!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Carrie for featuring my clock pedestal!
    xo Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have my fingers crossed there'll be a season, too! Terrific features! Love that clock pedestal, and that bedroom is so restful! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I agree, it's been way too hot lately. What is this, summer?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE Amaze Me Mondays!!! :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting Carrie...I am trying to get back in the groove and parties again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's been WICKED hot up here too, unusually hot for us. Hope you cool down soon!! thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carrie,

    You have some full summer! I'm joining you again for your link party. :-)

    Thanks,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a busy woman! It makes me especially happy and honored that you featured our son, Tommy's new room!!! Thanks so much. Stay cool and THANK YOU!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your party. Thanks for hosting.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you get a bit of relief from the heat soon. Keep those lists a comin. Sometimes that's the only thing to keep your mind on track. Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the feature! You made my day. On my way to my FB Page to give a SHOUT-OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for hosting! I'm sharing a tutorial for a dress I made for my girls out of a crib sheet I found on clearance at Target. #117

    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Carrie for the party! Sorry for the double entry my link wasn't working right. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for being a gracious hostess!

    Hope you will please drop by and enter my $50 Overstock.com Gift Card Giveaway!! Hometalk has said if I get 500 entries, they will increase the Gift Card to $100.
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  20. What Great Features! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i am pretty much an idiot and gave my link up post the wrong name! yep, it is one of the days . . . weeks:) sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Carrie! Thank you for featuring my Bow Holder - super exciting! Also, I live in Columbia, SC so we are pretty much neighbors! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW!! You have a busy busy time ahead of you!!! I can't wait to hear about the Nationals! We just moved from AZ to TX (thats why I have been MIA lately!) SO we traded and oven for a sauna! Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing the links! Those fluffernutter cookies sound AMAZING! Good luck packing, and thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. If you did, please leave a comment!!!
Thanks ~Carrie

*and remember what mom always said~ "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say NOTHING at all".

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails