Sunday, July 17, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #33

Hello again!

Thank you for stopping by for Amaze Me Monday party.   I had yet another busy week.  Not the kind where I was happily getting lots of projects done, but the kind that has you running from the minute that your feet hit the floor in the morning till you fall in bed at night and leaves you wondering exactly what, if anything, you accomplished for the day. 

Here’s  my weekly recap-  summer swimmer banquet, Carolina Panther training, Dentist and Vet appointments, sand and stain the stair handrail and newel posts, Teenage son’s 16th birthday, decorated the large shelf in the foyer, winter league swim meeting, and a unexpected house guest! 

I know everyone has very busy lives too, I just like to share my crazy week just encase someone out there thinks I sitting around watching TV all day.  lol

Coming up this week:

          • My month long project
          • Restained stairwell
          • Decorated Foyer Shelf

Carrie

Pretty Button Organization shared by Christina’s Adventures

Jewelry made from a Vintage Sewing Machine shared by My salvaged Treasure

French Ironworks Sign shared by Eleven~O~One

French {The Bee} Lamp shared by From Gardeners to Bergers

Monogramed Shower Curtain shared by Decorating the Ville

Frozen Lemon Cream Pie shared by Cajun Delights

Beachy Wall Art shared by EllaBoo & Co.

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

22 comments:

  1. I have to say, I am a newcomer to your blog and I LOVE IT! I'd love it if you headed over to my blog and linked up with us!
    Stefanie
    http://lovelylittlesnippets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY thanks so much for featuring my button organization!! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting and have an EXTRAORDINARY week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing features! Love that salvaged bracelet! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Carrie for featuring my vintage sewing machine jewelry. I'll have to get over and check out some of the other features.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Carrie, for hosting. I love the vintage sewing machine jewelry and I look forward to checking out the rest of the links.

    Thanks again,
    Erika
    http://artfulrising.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for hosting! that vintage sewing machine bracelet is my favorite! you need some creativity to think something like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great features! Thanx for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carrie! What beautiful projects you're showing us and thank you for hosting your party! I'm partying with you today!
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting, Carrie! =) XO ~LIZ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting this link party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've been busy, busy !! I can't wait to see the reveal of your projects !! I know we'll be amazed, as always !! Thanks for hosting, friend (awesome features, too). xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for hosting. So many crafts to make, so little time... :)

    Thanks again,
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love when you host your parties....they are so much fun!

    I too feel like the same about being super busy...I never slow down, but then at the end of the day I wonder what in the world I accomplished?!!?

    Hope your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for featuring my Frozen Lemon Cream Pie and for hosting, Carrie! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That sure does sound like a busy week! Thanks so much for hosting.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the lampshade with the insect on it.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. If you did, please leave a comment!!!
Thanks ~Carrie

*and remember what mom always said~ "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say NOTHING at all".

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails