Sunday, June 26, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #30

Good Sunday Evening to everyone!

I pray that everyone had a safe and wonderful weekend.  Myself, I had out-of-town family that came to visit for the weekend.  We all had a great time just relaxing and enjoying each other’s company mixed with a lot of humor and laughter!  If your being picked on, you know you are loved Open-mouthed smile

I did manage to complete a project, start a new one, and find a few new project that I want to work on!  Coming up on this week’s Dittle Dattle:

      • Part #2 of the foyer
      • A fabulous giveaway!
      • A patriotic project
      • and a magazine inspired project!!!

Carrie

Addressing a Side Yard Eye Soar by Pebble Beach Court

Modular Shelving Tutorial by Sew Woodsy

Bedroom Makeover by Homemaker on a Dime

Photobucket

Oriental Chicken Salad by Our Seven Dwarfs

Going Camping! by Sunny Simple Life

Dress for Your Body! by While He was Napping

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

20 comments:

  1. Hi, Carrie -

    Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting the linky party and for featuring my Oriental Chicken Salad! I really appreciate it!

    Jill of oursevendwarfs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi -- I wanted to link up but the Linky thing will not accept my permalink. It says it's not valid for some odd reason. I will check back later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting Carrie, I love this party! Have a great week! Lots of hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting. Love your features for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting this link party every week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting!
    -Amanda @ The Ivy Cottage Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting, have a great week!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting each week, Carrie! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited to see your patriotic project! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much for hosting, Carrie :) have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carrie, so glad you enjoyed the weekend... thanks for hostessing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, hey ... sounds like Miss Dittle Dattle has a fun, busy blog week ahead of her. Look forward to seeing all that you do and share. And, thanks for hosting !!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for letting come and party Carrie! I really appreciate it!
    Jenni
    kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the feature. I am off to the doctor with a sick kid so this really made my morning. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm new to this, but decided to invite myself and add a picture of my DR. Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love when you host your parties! It's always so much fun!
    Also, glad you had fun with your family that came to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That chicken salad looks really good.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. If you did, please leave a comment!!!
Thanks ~Carrie

*and remember what mom always said~ "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say NOTHING at all".

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails