Sunday, May 15, 2011

Amaze Me Monday #25

Hello my party friends!!

Thank you for coming over and partying with me!  Each week I get so many wonderful ideas from each of you talented people.  I never run out of ideas! If only I could say the same about the hours in a day!

This weekend I spend all my time and energy working outside in the “Operation Storm Clean-Up Rally”.  Yes, we all gather together in effort to remove a lot of the derby that was left by the nasty storm that come through my town and left us without power for three days.   The weather stayed nice and we were able to accomplish a lot.  I even managed to get a really bad case of poison oak all over my face, neck, down both arms, and a small spot on my leg as well as my husband.   I am happy to put an end to this week and look forward to a great (scratching. lol) week ahead.   I will be traveling with my teenagers  for two days to the next town over as they take some of their finial exams this week.  Thank you for staying with me.  I know I haven’t inspired anyone lately but I promise to have some new energy and some new projects to share (and hopefully to inspire).

I wish each of you a wonderful week and may it be filled with ideas and inspiration that you got from here!

What a breath of fresh air this DIY Spring Wreath and Mantel is by The Sweet Survival.

Totally love this Distressed Table shared by Girl In Air

This Keep Calm and Eat A Brownie Sign made my husband and I smile and giggle. (okay maybe I was the only one giggling).  Thank you for sharing Rita of  May Days.

Thank you to Cindy at Dwellings, I enjoyed my tour of the Historic King’s Daughters Inn.

Mexican Dorito Casserole by Jam Hands.  Okay, so I just may have to try this recipe because an open bag of Doritos have about a .1 second shelf life in my home!

This French Farm Kitchen is AMAZING!!  Doesn’t it look like it belongs in a magazine?  Job well done, Shabby French Cottage.

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle


 
You are next...
Click here to enter

29 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie, thanks for hosting! I hope your itchy poison oak goes away fast! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my spring mantel! Thanks for hosting as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and the inspiration pics. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the very inspirational spaces you featured here, Carrie. There is so much talent in Blogland for sure. Thanks for stopping by. I am so excited to link with you for the first time...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh you have my total sympathy. I've had poison oak/ivy and it was miserable. I am glad clean-up went well.

    Good luck with the testing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the linky party! You have beautiful features here on your blog, truly great! I linked up a couple of projects and also my new linky party for Graduate Gifts, if that is a nono please remove it or email me and I will remove it.

    www.makeitsparklymama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carrie and thank you so much for hosting this party! I'm joining up to party with you today.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Carrie, thanks for hosting. Great features, love the french farm kitchen, and keep calm eat brownies, ha ha, that is perfect. Eating brownies does always calm me down, hehe.

    I linked up how I make the EASIEST chicken curry ever, using rotisserie chicken, hope you can come check it out, and enter to win your own MAGIC Chicken Curry Mix.

    Hugs, Bella :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, oh so much, for hosting!! I am dying to try that mexican casserole!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always so fun to see all the new ideas!! Thanks for letting me link up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poison Oak, so sorry!!! Thanks so much for featuring my post Carrie, so kind of you! Great party, so nice of you to host each week. :)
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I hope you are feeling better and have some time to relax! Thank you for hosting. have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my that Dorito dish looks incredible! Thanks for hosting another great party Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for hosting this blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!! It's been a CRAZY week for y'all! I'm so sorry! I totally understand!! Not the poison ivy bit and man that stinks but the storm, debris, power outages! We rode out IKE and lost our power for FIFTEEN DAYS!! It was HORRIBLE!! BUT I became a BOOK ONLY Twilight fan in those 15 days without power!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for featuring the Mexican Dorito Casserole. Hopefully your chips last long enough to be able to make it , hehe.

    Have a great week and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We're glad that you were able to host again this week in between itching !! So sorry you've now got poison oak ... not fun, but I'm sure you look beautiful coated in Calamine. :) We can't wait for more of your inspiration ... and, again, glad you guys are okay and are cleaning up the aftermath! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning girl...I am so glad I found your blog...love it! Sooooo much beautiful eyecandy and inspiration in one place! Thanks so much for hosting such a great party...I look forward to seeing all the treasures and ideas...I will be copying pics and taking notes! lol Have a great day sweetie...Picket

    ReplyDelete
  20. Carrie,

    I'm glad the clean up went well. I'm sorry to hear you and your husband ended up with poison oak.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for featuring me! I've added your buttons to the blog post and my featured page! Thanks for hosting one of my favorite linky parties!!!
    ~Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage
    www.shabbyfrenchcottage.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those are all great features... thank you for hostessing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful features...LOVE that kitchen!!! Thanks so much for hosting the party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry you got the "itch",man I hate poison Ivy.

    Thanks for hosting this great party,I've joined in on all the fun,too!
    ~JO
    LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for hosting. So glad I found your blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for hosting Carrie!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  27. I always love how you share with us what your cooking throughout the week.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. If you did, please leave a comment!!!
Thanks ~Carrie

*and remember what mom always said~ "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say NOTHING at all".

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails