Sunday, December 19, 2010

Amaze Me Monday #4

This is the best part and the worst part of my week.  I simply can not wait to see all the fabulous things you have all been working on!!!  I dislike the fact that I can’t display every one of the AMAZING projects that you shared the week before. 

Thank you for taking the time to share with all the wonderful viewers and me, your creative talents.

Here are just a few of your AMAZING talented friends.

Inspiring decorating on a budget from Courtenay over at Signal Hill Interiors

Yummy!  Brown Sugar Pound Cake from Cricket’s Cafe

Warm and cozy master bedroom by *Becca* at Adventures in Decorating

~~~~~~~

Please share your decorating, crafting, tutorial, and other related projects for another fun week!!!

Linking up to the party is very simple.

  1. Copy/paste the web address of the specific blog post, NOT your blog home page.

  2. Add a title to your project.

  3. Choose a picture that best shows your project.

Please grab this button and add it to your post or sidebar.

Dittle Dattle

 

9 comments:

  1. Carrie,
    I didn't realize you have been doing this 4 weeks. So glad I hoped on over. Nice features. Have a very Merry Christmas!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie, thanks for hosting. I linked up #5-9. Hope you get a chance to come see.

    I have added your button to my blog, and I have been following you for a while now :)

    Thanks again.

    Bella :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Carrie...

    Happy Monday...

    Thanks for hosting...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday! And, THANK you for your sweet shout out to my bedroom. I'm truly flattered!(*blush*) That brown sugar pound cake looks "to die for!" Yummy. Thanks so much for hosting ... you know I love looking at everyone's beautiful pics! Hugs, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for popping in with your sweet comments and inviting me to your party!! I've linked up, and am enjoying seeing everyones Christmas goodness..including yours!
    Blessings and Merry Christmas!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I crashed your party not once, but twice. Hope you don't mind! Have a great night, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the time you spend putting this party together! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That brown sugar cake looks really good.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. If you did, please leave a comment!!!
Thanks ~Carrie

*and remember what mom always said~ "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say NOTHING at all".

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails