Friday, November 26, 2010

Fab Friend Friend ~ Like Grandma’s

Erin at Like Grandma’s really was thinking outside of the box with this project! 

A lampshade base turned Chicken Wire Basket!!!

             Before           After

Could you not think of a dozen different ways to use this basket? 

      • Fill it with beautiful holiday ornaments
      • Use it as a small trash can
      • A magazine holder
      • Lined with fabric to hold clothes pins
      • Fruit basket
      • and the list goes on and on…….

Love it Erin!!!  Thanks for sharing.

Carrie

4 comments:

  1. Carrie, thank you for featuring this!! I honestly hadn't thought of magazine holder, but I really need one...so after Christmas, that may be it's next incarnation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!!!!!!!!!! Where oh where is that lamp shade I got rid of it was super heavy duty wire and a cool shape...but no...I got rid of it!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This I love!!! I am obsessed with all things black and metal and basket like!
    Melissa never throw anything away! I am always sorry when I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you transformed it from a lamp shade into a basket.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. If you did, please leave a comment!!!
Thanks ~Carrie

*and remember what mom always said~ "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say NOTHING at all".

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails