Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Copycat Challenge

Sometime last week I entered Sew Much Ado’s Copycat Challenge

It was a challenge that was divide into 3 categories….  Clothing,  Jewelry/Accessories, and  Home D├ęcor/Furnishings.  The rules stated that you had to enter a photo of your copycat creation and a photo of your inspiration.

I entered my son’s PB Inspired Bed.

PB Hudson Bed knock-Off from www.dittledattle.blogspot.com

And it was chosen as one of the finalists! 

Please check out ALL the finalists and vote for your favorites!!! Hurry voting ends Friday November 19th.

BLOG TITLE

This was such a great idea from Sew Much Ado

I love a good knock-off!!!

4 comments:

  1. just voted for you! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that bed you made! Way to go!! I entered my PB lantern wanna be and my wreath....love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it did! That bed is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your son's room gives me great inspirations for my soon-to-be toddler's bedroom. thx!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. If you did, please leave a comment!!!
Thanks ~Carrie

*and remember what mom always said~ "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say NOTHING at all".

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails