Monday, September 20, 2010

My Crazy Sleepless Weekend

I was at this concert on Saturday

lady-gaga-albumforweb-300x298

and this game on Sunday

800px-Carolina_Panthers_24_Tampa_Bay_Bucanners_10

Before you get too excited,   let me tell you that I worked both these events.  I’m some what of a gigolo.  When you home~school, you need to find odd jobs that will work into the already hectic schedule.   I also work at the local YMCA instructing a water aerobics class, swim lessons, and coaching the swim team.  See why I call myself a gigolo??

My weekend schedule:

Saturday:

AM:  Lay out and iron all clothes and meals for the entire weekend.   Worked in my Dad’s workshop cutting and assembling shelves for my son’s closet. {I had to squeeze in one project!}

PM:  Off to work at 1:00 pm {Lady GaGa Concert}  arrive back at home 3:00 am  {if only I could should share some of the things that I saw at this concert!?!?!  LOL  It looked like Halloween night in down town Charlotte!  So fun and entertaining!!!}

Sunday:

AM:  Up at 6:30 to head to the Carolina Panther game!  {let me do the math for you….. that’s 3.5 hours of sleep TOTAL!} 

PM:  Back at home at 6.  At this point I’m total exhausted but I had to read all of your lovely comments from the weekend and spent a few hours with the family before I took my last blink of the night at 8:30pm.

Carrie

 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That is one tight schedule, which I do not envy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't envy it either, but would have loved to see the sights at the GaGa concert too! How interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes. I am not sure I could do that without crashing harder than faster than you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! Super busy! I would have been interested in the Lady Gaga show just for the production value!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah, I'd need like 3 days of sleep to catch me up from a weekend like that! If I miss good sleep on one night, it throws my whole week out of wack. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what did you think of the concert? I love her music, but am not so fond of her crazy theatrics.

    Now, go take a nap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. If you did, please leave a comment!!!
Thanks ~Carrie

*and remember what mom always said~ "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say NOTHING at all".

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails