Friday, July 16, 2010

Where Has She Been

Sorry for my lack of post lately.  With all the travel that my family has done recently it has left a lot of unfinished, over~do, left undone, over~grown projects.  Nothing exciting that anyone wants to see {or honest anyone wants to do} but  it was a long list of  necessary things that needed to be done in and around our home.  Also I’ll add …. with all the traveling  {6 long weekends away from home} our savings has become a little “SICK”.   And  don’t forget the new vehicle that we purchased last month that I have challenged myself to have PAID OFF by February 2010! 

Work In Progress clip art

The solution…..  The hubby and I challenged ourselves to sit down one night and compile a list of things that needed to be done around the house with little to NO money!    We’ve been working hard the last two weekends and have accomplished a lot!!!!!   Just a small preview of our “Low cost/no cost TO~DO” list……

  • Change oil in vehicle
  • Clean motor home inside & out
  • Fix tractor tire
  • Trim bushes & trees {front done.  back and side beds still need trimming}
  • WEED. WEED. WEED. {this never gets removed from the list}
  • Pressure wash the house
  • Pressure wash sidewalk & deck
  • Fix bathroom sink
  • List items for sale on Craigslist {Large items and Small items}

 

Enough with the boring stuff….. I need a clipboard for myself and no boring mania~colored clipboard would do.

{Front}

_MG_0215

{Back}

_MG_0220

Nothing a little scrap~paper, Mod-Podge, and vinyl can’t fix.

Why do I need a fancy clipboard?  So you glad you asked. 

I started the P90X fitness program! 

p90x_3

See that important little word?  The one that says…. “EXTREEME”.  Well honey, let me tell you  they aren’t freakin’ kiddin!!!  I started the first three days only doing half of my ability. {you know… so I would only be a little sore} 

Ha. Ha. Ha.

My craftroom is on the second floor of our house.  I am telling you I  literally could not climb the stairs.  Heck, I couldn’t even type out a post.  I was THAT sore for 3 days. 

I’m not giving up.  I’m sticking with the program.  And if a cute little clipboard is what I need to keep me motivated…well….then a cute little clipboard is what I created.   

 

Be Extreme,

Carrie

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are back Carrie! It sounds like you are really busy.
    What an adorable notebook. I love that you have it personalized.

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I see it's a clip board. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a busy family! Love the clipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute clipboard! & yay for getting FREE projects done around the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That's why I hate exercising. And being responsible with money. And all the other "grown up" and "good for you" things we're supposed to do. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy, busy are you! Love your clipboard! Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute clipboard! My hubby and I have done P90X too and I have sort of a love/hate relationship with it, lol. I love the results, but sometimes it is more than I want to do. :) We are just starting round 2 of it - yeah, it's that good. And it adjusts to your level - stick with it and you'll be pleased!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. If you did, please leave a comment!!!
Thanks ~Carrie

*and remember what mom always said~ "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say NOTHING at all".

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails