Friday, July 23, 2010

Fab Friend Friday

I just have to show everyone this kitchen make~over by Katie @ On the Banks of Squaw Creek. 

[img_3420[3].jpg]

With the help of her hubby and her father, this very impressive kitchen was a complete Do-It-Yourself project for under $4000. {including appliances} 

img_3425

The Ballard inspired shelving is my favorite! 

You must GO and check out her before photo and then tell me {and Katie} just how impressive this makeover really is! 

Click here for Katie’s Kitchen before and after

 

Have a great weekend,

Carrie

1 comment:

  1. WHAT? You're the coolest. I was like, "Hey, she stole my kitchen!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. If you did, please leave a comment!!!
Thanks ~Carrie

*and remember what mom always said~ "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say NOTHING at all".

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails